Make a Payment Online
Create an Online Payment Account
If you are interested, you can sign up for an online payment account. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org for a username and password! Once your account has been created you can login and do the following:
- Add a credit card and set up recurring payments for future invoices
- Make one-time payments to unpaid invoices
Make a One-Time Payment Without an Account
If you do not want to create an account but have received an invoice, you can pay it online by doing the following:
- Open up your invoice and locate the invoice code. Note: The invoice code is not the same as the invoice number.
- Click on “Pay By Invoice Code”
- Enter your invoice code
- Enter your payment information
How To Enter Your Invoice CodeEnter your invoice code here.
- You must include the dashes between each set of charachters.
- Do not include quotes around the invoice code.
- Make sure to remove any extra spaces if you have copied and pasted the code from your invoice.
“12ABC-34FGH” – This invoice code will not work since it has quotes in it.
12ABC34FGH – This invoice code will not work since it does not have dashes in it.
12ABC-34FGH – This invoice code will work.
Then click “Find Invoice”.